Friday, June 24, 2011

Sexy Attitude

"Let me ask you a question? In all the years you've undressed in front of a gentleman has he asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out and left? No....Because he doesn't care, he's in the room with a naked girl. He's won the lottery. I'm so tired of saying no and waking up in the morning recalling every single thing I ate the day before, counting every calorie I consumed so I know how much self loathing to take into the shower. I'm going for it. I have no interest in being obese but I'm just through with the guilt." ~Eat Pray Love, Liz

This quote should become the mantra for every woman! 

And gentlemen, if you want to get a gal in the sack you should take a few notes from Felipe.  Of course it didn't hurt that Javier Bardem played this character in the movie...... but I think most of us ladies would fall for lines like these even if the man was not Hollywood handsome.

Liz Gilbert: I'm sick of people telling me that I need a man.
Felipe: You don't need a man, Liz. You need a champion.


"Listen, balance, my darling, is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself." ~Felipe

"I like your body.  You are elegant and slender from afar, but round and fleshy up close." ~Felipe
 
Or my personal favorite.  When Felipe decides that he is ready to become lovers he puts on one of his mood music mix tapes, takes Liz by the hand and says:  "Darling, it's time."




I like how those Brazilians think!

1 comment:

  1. I caught my husband's cheating with the remote access link sent to me by {hackingloop6@ gmail . com} which I used to monitor his activities easily. What attracted me was his offer of refund of any unsatisfactory service but I don't use that because he got my work done perfectly without excuse. You can also reach this cyber genius on WhatsApp + 1 484 540-0785, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete