Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No Fish For Me Please

One of my clients, over age 70, was very agitated about rude drivers today.  She told me that she tends to have a lot of rage when she drives and today was no exception.  She told me that she was headed to her Bible Study group and that she was in the fast lane... and she was even (God forbid) speeding, but another car was aggressively riding her bumper and making gestures for her to get out of the way.  The other driver had her windows down and as she passed my client, she yelled some ugly words at her.  My very sweet, adorable client said she "gave her the finger".  As an afterthought she said "Times like that is why I don't have a fish on my car.  I might be a Christian but I still give the finger and I wouldn't want to have that thrown back in my face."

No comments:

Post a Comment