Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Client:  "So what's been happening with you?"

Me:  "Well, Corwyn was chasing raccoons out of our garage and slammed his big toe into the HVAC, the same toe that was operated on last year, so he is having surgery this week.  We were rear-ended and got whiplash last week, car is in the shop.  One of my cats was run over and killed.  How was your 3 weeks in comparison?"



Me:  "Do you get regular massage back home?"

Client:  "I haven't been but I will be doing it now!"




Me:  "We haven't seen your girlfriend in a while...."

Client:  "Ah, she's gone.....like most of them--they get replaced.  My mom says my love-life is like a season of UK Football.  Each one starts out full of promise but fizzles out in the end."



Client:  "Oh Kim!  I am so glad to see you.  I say that I go thru Hell working out with Corwyn, then I come to Heaven when I see you."




Client:  "That seemed a lot longer than 90 minutes."

Hubby:  "Time spent with Kim ALWAYS seems longer."

No comments:

Post a Comment