Thursday, October 31, 2013

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Me:  "This knot in your neck is related to the knot between your shoulders."
Client:   "I thought they were cousins or something."



Client:  "Soooo I understand you have gone into full-blown war mode with the raccoons."
Me:  "Yup.  Got my first confirmed kill."
Client:  "I heard!  How did you kill it?"
Me:  "Well if we had videoed it we would have won Funniest Home Videos for sure.  Corwyn was whacking it with this big sword he bought in Spain.  I picked up a construction hammer and knocked his brains loose.  It was pretty comical."



Client after I gave her a scalp massage:  "Oh my!  I think that is the best part!"



Client:  "You raised your prices....I used to look like a great tipper when I gave you a hundred dollar bill.  Now I look cheap!"



Client:  "People who don't like dogs, I am always skeptical about."



Me:  "Bayer my ass.  Massage is the number one pain reliever."

No comments:

Post a Comment