Monday, January 28, 2013

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

New male client and I were going over his intake form when I noticed he had answered the "Are you pregnant?" question.  I said "Not pregnant.....that's good to know."  He answered "Well you asked!".



Client Text:  I don't want to cheat on you but I need my shoulder fixed before my class tonight.  Do you have a go-to person?



Me:  "Yeah, I had Corwyn work on my hips the other night and I thought I was going to die.  I was smacking the massage table like a wrestler smacks the mat while yelling UNCLE.  If my neighbors had heard me yelling they would have probably thought he was murdering me."



Me:  "I used a gift certificate to Massage Envy last week."
Client:  "How was it?"
Me:   "Trust me there was nothing to envy."



Client Text:  I bet you want to massage me.  You were thinking the same thing right?
My Text:  I was!  Unfortunately all these other pesky clients have me booked up until next weekend.
Client Text:  The nerve!

No comments:

Post a Comment