Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Client:  "Well, do you have any energy left for me?"
Me:  "You are in luck.  You are my FIRST client today so I have LOTS of energy for YOU."
Client:  "I think I'm scared now."


Client:  "Can you do some of that neck stuff?  I told my buddy that it felt like my head was going to pop off but it was sooooo gooooood."


Me:  "I love Downton Abbey.  Grandmama Violet is my favorite because she is so funny and blunt."
Client:  "I like her too but don't you think Lady Mary is a BITCH?"


Client:  "You know when I booked this appointment I didn't know what to expect so I only did a 60 minute massage, because I have had massages in the past that I was actually wishing for the massage to be over already.  Now that I am here and liking this.....I am wishing my time wouldn't end!"





No comments:

Post a Comment