Friday, January 11, 2013

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Client:    "I was trying to massage my own feet this weekend so now I understand why you say it is hard on your hands when you have to give deep pressure on the feet."



Client:  "Oh well I guess that's just another FLE."
Me:  "A what?"
Client:  "Fucking Life Experience."
Me:  "I will be borrowing that one!"



Client:  "I can tell that I am a mess."
Me:  "You're not lying sister."



Hairdresser friend:  "Your profession and mine are a lot alike.  We get Cinderella ready for the ball but we don't ever get to actually go to the ball."



Client:  "When I get home after my massages, my husband always asks me if I am relaxed and I usually answer 'yes and no'.  But after you worked on him he walked thru the front door and said "Well now I understand why you say yes and no.  That hurt!  But I feel tons better."

No comments:

Post a Comment