Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Think I'm Offended!

I was working on a fellow massage therapist recently and we were exchanging stories of inappropriate behavior from past clients.  As you can imagine the stories were funny NOW but not so funny when they happened.  My friend told one that left me in stitches so I thought I would share the story.

A male client booked a massage with my friend and during the intake conversation he informed her that he sometimes got erections when he was getting massaged.  He assured her that he was not a freak but it was one of those things that he could not control.  My friend said she started massaging the fellow but the entire hour she was nervous so she kept checking to see if the client was pitching a tent with the sheets.  As luck would have it, there was no wood on the table that day.  After the client left her office she shared the incident with her spouse and then jokingly told him that she wasn't sure whether she should be offended or not since she evidently did not have what it took to arouse a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment