Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

After a particularly deep swipe up a client's back I  teasingly said, "Your back is really tight.  But I bet you didn't notice that just now did you?"

Client response, dripping with sarcasm:  "It felt like a butterfly just lit on my back."

                           

                 

It was the general consensus of all my male clients that scheduling my surgical leave around the NCAA Tournament was:  Brilliant  Awesome  and Slick
                                                               




After my husband called to check on me I said "He can really be sweet sometimes."

66-year old female client (aka my parental unit):  "They all can be......but they can be pricks too."
                                                               




While discussing the movie Out of Africa--specifically the scene when Robert Redford washes Meryl's hair and spouts poetry, my husband said "I bet that was the scene that fired all you women up, huh?"

Me:  "Well of course it was!  Washing her hair as he recites poetry AND he is Robert Redford.....duh!"

Hubby:  "Well I washed your hair and recited poetry.....then I f*cked you and fed you a cookie.   What does that make me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment