Thursday, March 8, 2012

Heard This Week On The Massage Table

Client:  I think I should like to marry a massage therapist.


Client:  You got six pops out of me today.  Tell your husband that so he can try to match it next week.
Me:  You do realize that if we make it a contest then he is going to beat you to a pulp next week trying to outdo me?


Client:  When I come in here and joke around with you, does it annoy you?
Me:  Of course not, I like talking and joking around with my clients.  If I drop an elbow in you and crush the bejeebus out of you, then you'll know you irked me.


Client:  You mean you really aren't going to work this weekend so you can watch basketball?  You're  just taking the day off?
Me:  Great job isn't it?


Me after a massage:  She used cypress and oregano oils on me.  I smell like an Italian Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment