Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Slacker Mode

My apologies for not blogging in over a month. I have no excuse other than I have been in the laziest moods of late.  I wish I could promise to be a good and faithful blogger, but I will not add empty promises to my already growing list of short-comings.

Should I offer a glimpse into Kim's New Lazy Life?  UK basketball....if there is a game, I will be watching it at home or in person.  Kitchen Remodeling.....dust, packing, moving, working out of boxes stacked in a corner as your cabinets are MIA.  Health issues....suffice it to say I have been seeing too many white coats and vials of my blood.  The Hunger Games series.....great read that was oh so much more appealing than writing.  Retired father.....his boredom eventually subsides when he calls me....often.  Massage business is booming.....this pays the bills so I cannot shuck this responsibility.  Castleville......this game should be call CRACKVILLE as after playing one time I am officially addicted.  And last but not least, I was preparing my year end tax materials....SCREW YOU IRS!

In any event, I thought I would post something so the rumors of my death could be put to rest.  Think of my time away like you would think of a commercial break from your regularly scheduled program......  Of course I am not selling you more crap that you really don't need or pushing some crazy drug that enhances your sexual performance.....but in this lousy economy I might be willing to negotiate!

No comments:

Post a Comment