Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heard Today on the Massage Table

My client just got back from a European vacation and she shared that a family member had treated her to a spa day that included a massage.  She told me that she liked my massage better than the one she received in Prague.  I told her "Guess that's a good thing since that is a LONG way to go for a massage."

One of my over the age of 70 clients informed me that she had referred a friend to my office.  She told me that the last therapist her friend visited did not give her enough pressure.  My little lady said she told her friend "Try Kim.....she will nearly kill you".  I laughed and told her I hoped that was a compliment?

Another of my clients over the age of 70 had been seeing another therapist for many years and had visited me on the advice of her son, who is a client of mine.  She said that she realized after one visit that her previous therapist was "just scratchin' my back" and she felt like she had just had her first massage when she saw me.  THANKS Ms. C!

When a client asked me if it was awesome being married to a massage therapist, I said "Have you ever heard that the mechanic's wife always has a car that never gets fixed?  Same thing."

I was doing yoga with a couple of clients/friends last week and when the instructor asked if we could rotate our upper bodies just a little bit more, from across the room a voice said "Kim can't.  Her big boobs are in the way."  ~I feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment