Friday, February 10, 2012

Heard Today on the Massage Table

Client:  "My 8-year old son went for his first communion last week.  He apologized as he was walking in and told me that he was going to be a while."



Me replying to my client's complaint about their sex life being less than perfect:  "We have hallway sex at my house."  

Client after a pregnant pause:  "What is hallway sex?'

Me:  When you pass your spouse in the hallway and say 'Screw you!"



Me:  "Would you hate me if I canceled your appointment so I can go the the UK game?"

Client:  "Absolutely not!  At least you have your priorities straight."



After doing a Thai massage move that entailed my foot being in the client's armpit while simultaneously pulling their arm,  my uncle, aka the client, grimaced and said "I always knew you were a mean little girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment