Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Text from client:  My leg feels sooooo much better. Thank u, thank u, thank u! And watched Downton, something for sure.  Sad but good.
Me:  So glad your leg is better!  And so glad you watched it because I was dying inside when you were telling me about the interview with Anna!


Text from client:  Good luck on my neck today.  I think some lil munchkin that ties muscles in knots comes to me every night and ties all of mine like 8 times.


Text from client:  breakout the hot stones and tiger balm....sore as F*ck



Client:  (Husband) was trying to massage me the other night and he said "Come to the bedroom and I will do what Kim does to me."  I asked him exactly what kind of massage he had been getting!


Me:  My dad asked me why I was always getting sick so I told him "You try standing over naked bodies all day long and rubbing them from head to toe and see how many germs YOU pick up."


Client:  How are the chickens doing in this weather?
Me:  Well they basically are on strike.  Can't really blame them....I wouldn't want to be outside working in zero degree weather either. And if  Hubby doesn't get the eggs as soon as they are laid, they freeze and explode. Who knew?


Client:  Is it hard doing a 2 hour massage?
Me:  Are you kidding me?  I could do 2 hours and then some and still not get around all your knots!


No comments:

Post a Comment