Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Text:  "My neck is killing.  Be ready tomorrow haha"


Text:  "You bored?  Just thought I'd ask.  :) "


Text:  "I'm trying to teach (Hubby) how to give a foot massage.....lmao"
Me:  "If he succeeds he will be seeing me for hand massage."


I received a text message Saturday night from a client who needed to cancel her appointment this week as she had lucked up and got tickets to the Louisville/Michigan game.  When she asked me if I would be upset if she rescheduled,  I texted back:  "Sister, I wouldn't blink before I said yes and canceled your massage if I could get tickets lol"


Text:  "Goodness Kim- thank you so very much"



Text:  "Hello, I am looking to start getting massage on a regular basis and my friends told me I need not look any further.  So how can I get an appointment?"



Client:  "Damn that hurts......WHAT IS THAT?"



Client after reflecting on my husband's broken foot, his totaling our second vehicle and his recent hospital visit for kidney stones:  "If you had known how much that man was going to cost you, you should have gotten rid of him a long time ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment