Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Client:  "That was the worst text message I ever got......the one when you said you were in bed sick."


Client:  "My husband says fibromyalgia is the bored housewife disease."


Client:  "I did a groupon and it was a terrible experience."
Me:  "You should never do a groupon for massage.  Those therapists are desperate for business and that is usually not a good sign."
 

After I complained about a mutual friend's spouse, my client/friend offered her advice on how to rid myself of the annoying right-wing, racist wanna-be client: "You can hurt him....you know you can.  If that doesn't work tell him how great Obama is and that you and your gay friends love Obama."



Fellow therapist on how she handles jerks:  "Those are the ones that I tell 'I am not going to talk to you today so you can get really relaxed'".


Client:  "I bet you have a strong grip!"

No comments:

Post a Comment