Friday, November 9, 2012

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

70 years young client:  "My sister has an Obama bumper sticker on her car and on her way to visit me she was flipped the bird twice.......I don't think her driving is that bad."


Client in a stretch:  "You are in full-blown torture mode today!"


Client as I was doing deep work on her foot:  "Wow that hurts!"
Me:  "Just give me 5 more seconds and it is going to feel great."
Client 5 seconds later as her foot pops:  "Well.......look at you!  That is amazing!"



Client:  "I know you have said that working on feet is hard on your hands, but I LOVE when you work on my feet!"



Client:  "When I was on vacation I got a massage because I was having a headache.  When I asked the massage therapist to work on those trigger points that you work on at the back of my head,  he told me that he had no idea what I was talking about."
Me:  "Somebody didn't pay attention in class."



Me:  "Long time no see!"
Client:  "I am sorry to be putting you out of business but your massages are so good-- I am getting better and do not have to come as often."
Me:  "EXCELLENT!"




No comments:

Post a Comment