Friday, May 11, 2012

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Client:  Do you mind doing feet?
Me:  No.  Why do you ask? (As I am massaging her feet)
Client:  Well, I guess I just wonder how fresh some of them might be after a long day.
Me:  Well, that is when I bring out the hand sanitizer and call it coolant for the feet.


Client:  Did you do the right side of my back?
Me:  Yes.  That was around the time I heard snoring.


Client:  Your hubby was telling me that your chickens got out and you had to get them back in their pen.  How did that go?
Me:  Well it started out with me picking them up gently and putting them back in their pen.  After about 20 of them decided to explore the creek behind my house, it went south in a hurry.  An hour and a half later they were getting snatched up by their necks and feet and hurled over the fence.  When my husband got home and asked me if I got them all I said "I got what I saw and if there are any missing it's tough".


Client:  He is the prettiest man in Lexington.  His wife is smoking hot but he is prettier than she is.


Client:  My workout partner told me about you working her psoas and let me just say I want no part of that!







No comments:

Post a Comment