Thursday, August 4, 2011

Victoria's Secret

Sometimes you get really comfortable with your clients and you share intimate things.  I have several clients that talk very freely with me and vice versa.  One such fellow was in my office recently and shared that his teenage son was more than elated when the Victoria's Secret Catalog arrived.....well, for the visual aids, if you will.  Neither he nor his wife were freaked out about the whole incident, in fact they took it in stride as good parents should--with humor.

I laughed with my client and shared my own version of sons and underwear models.  When I realized that my oldest son was enjoying the female form, it was because I discovered many weeks worth of the underwear ads from the Sunday newspaper shoved between his mattress and box springs.  Who knew all those Sears and Playtex ads were so sexy?  Big boring white bras and girdles on older women, really?  I guess when you are 13 years old and have a limited pool of underwear models, anything could be considered attractive.  At least that was what I hoped was the case--finding out that he was turned on by grannies and said granny panties was more than I could bear.

After I confiscated all the underwear ads, I shared my discovery with my husband and we had a chuckle.  We never broached this subject with our son and he never mentioned that his hidden stash had disappeared.  Several days later my Victoria's Secret Catalog arrived in the mail and my husband promptly placed it in my son's hands and said "This came for you today, enjoy." 

I assumed he had things well in hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment