Thursday, February 1, 2018

Heard This Week on the Massage Table

Last week I massaged a Labradoodle's hips while visiting my friend.  When I felt the muscles shift and relax the dog's pelvis he started bouncing up and down and licked my hands.  I was telling a human client about this and she said "I am NOT licking your face when we are done".

Bumped into a client at the grocery and she said "Oh my goodness look at your freckles!  I usually only see you in the dark so I never noticed."

Was doing intake questions with a client and asked if he thought his low back pain could be due to over-swinging when he played golf a few days prior.  Grinning at me over his glasses he says, "Personally speaking, if I don't just about sh*t myself.....I think I am probably doing it wrong."

When a client and I were sharing funny stories we had heard that week, this one made me belly laugh.  A lady at her gym was going into great detail about how bad her dog had been behaving of
late.  She had been on a business trip and had hired someone to look after him for several days.  Upon her return she was told that her pooch had eaten a pair of her underwear that he got out of the hamper and had to visit the vet.  The vet asked if she wanted the panties back.

As I was massaging a 10 year old girl’s scalp, she said “I’m going to close my eyes but I’m not going to go to sleep.” She closed her eyes and started snoring immediately.







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. If you want to buy Massage Table or any Salon Equipment then Contact with American Beauty Equipments, Really they provide very good services to all Customer and Special thing is that"No Payment for 90 Days".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot overemphasize the professionalism of 'Hackingloop' , I have spent several hours monitoring my spouse and his co-worker flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions. I have been able to monitor all his conversations with his girlfriend and I can see clearly that he has a lot of them, because I don't understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me.. I have never been this disappointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars. I took courage to contact him HACKINGLOOP6@GMAIL . COM and for all his tender kindness towards assisting me and giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack. his service are affordable he is a man with heart of Gold just tell him i refer you to him..he is very good at what he does

    ReplyDelete