Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heard On The Massage Table This Week

Client:  Do you think Pitino looks at Coach Cal and says 'I used to be that guy'?
Me:  Probably.  Pretty sure he says "Damn, I wish I had never left Kentucky!"


Female Client:  If you were a man I would propose to you.



Client:  I wish I could clone you and take you home with me.



Client:  My weird neighbors keep having sex with their blinds open and when I am sitting on my back porch I can see EVERYTHING.  Usually I try not to look and rush back in my house, but this week my fiance is out of town so tonight I think I am going to pour myself a glass of wine, pop me up some popcorn and enjoy the show.



Client:  My body was getting nervous on the drive over here....it told me it was afraid you were going to hurt it.



Client:  My daughter loved her massage but she said she was a little embarassed when she drooled on your table.

No comments:

Post a Comment