Sunday, November 20, 2011

Heard Today on the Massage Table

Last week I had several clients show up with stiff backs.  The deep tissue massage was not a pleasurable experience.....

"Is that my PAINcreas?"

"And to think I was actually looking forward to this.  DAMN!"

"You could be a wrestler with all that strength.  If I say 'I give', will you let go?"

"Sometimes I could swear you have a knife in your hands."
                            
"I need a massage after my massage!"                           


Thankfully not all my clients left grumbling....

"Have I told you that I love you?"

"I get the oddest sensations in my body when you are working on me, but I can tell that I am feeling better because I have cut way back on my Advil and instead of taking pills I can stretch and get instant relief."

"You know I have to book my massages a month in advance because you are so busy, but I would rather wait for you than get a massage from anyone else."

No comments:

Post a Comment